30 September 2009

A Busy Weekend!

Busy, busy weekend! With a session Saturday, Sunday AND Monday I was hopping around non-stop! Saturday Noah and I had a session with little August and his parents. This little guy has the most mesmerizing blue eyes ever...and that's coming from the mother of a blue eyed babe! :o)







My Sunday shoot was at the beautiful Natural Valley Ranch in Brownsburg with Sheri, Brian, Bryce & Riley. Sheri suggested the location and Chuck & Marie, the owners, graciously agreed. If you've never been to Natural Valley Ranch you should check it out! The property is beautiful and they have regular family nights and other events. Below are only a few of the images from Sunday, taken at an old barn on the property. The light was beautiful! There will be more posted soon, don't worry!









And trust me, I'll be back with pics from Monday, too!

No comments: