06 October 2009

: : JULIE+CHRIS : :

This past weekend I met up with Julie & Chris for their engagement shoot. I have been looking forward to this since booking their wedding and the afternoon exceeded my expectations. Julie is not only gorgeous but she's a total sweetheart and Chris had better consider himself lucky to keep her! Over a drink at La Jolla we all had great conversation and I found that Chris and I held very similar views on a lot of health related topics. Did I mention he's a chiropractor? Actually, he has his own practice, ProWellness Chiropractic.

After our mid-session stop at La Jolla Chris & Julie got a little silly and we had fun with our posing. Did I mention he even struck a George Costanza pose for one of the pictures?! Keep a look out for that one, as well as a few other fun shots to come! Until then...enjoy the two below. One was taken inside the Mavris, which is where they will be getting married next year. The other was out back behind the Mavris. Oh...and I should mention that Julie was kind enough to pick burs from the butt of my jeans after taking that picture! It's all for the shot!!



No comments: