10 June 2009

It's been a while!






It's no secret. I need to improve my blogging skills! I am a sporadic blogger, I freely admit. However, since I have linked you all to my blog through my site it would only make sense to include you in my life, right? Of course! I will have to say that I am working on a new blog so stay tuned...better stuff is yet to come.
So on a photographic note, this summer has started with a fantastic boom! Lots of families, babies and now beautiful couples. Now if we could just *not* get rained out again for Megan's family shoot things would be fabulous! I have been dying to get her beautiful family in front of my camera for ages and when I finally get the opportunity...guess what? We get rained out. Twice. Now I'm all for shooting creatively, even in the rain. However, when there's a toddler involved and the photo shoot is going to also involve playing in the water and through the woods...well, let's just say that I have a certain vision in my head for this shoot and it does not involve rain!

On a more exciting note, this weekend is Casey & Adam's wedding and Scott and I will be there to cover their day for them. This wedding will take place outdoors in beautiful Southern Indiana, Paoli, to be exact. There will be dogs in the bridal party, a horse drawn carriage and an abundance of beautiful scenery...a photographer's dream, it will be! And the bride and groom, well let's just say there's some serious chemistry between them which always makes my job easier! (They're pretty nice too...they are making a special vegan dish just for Scott and myself!! Awww!) Clearly, I am pretty anxious for this weekend and don't worry, there will be a sneak peek of their wedding, no doubt!

I hope everyone has a great day and can enjoy this super rainy weather!!!
-m




No comments: